We are deep into winter but don't get discouraged. I have just started a few bean plants in my basement to see how they will do! Keep checking for updates.




Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Very Long Time

Hey everyone!  It has been a very long time since I have blogged.  It has been so busy at work all summer and now leading into fall with the apple harvest.  I would like you all to know that I have made a new goal.  That goal is to be an avid blogger.  I will stick to my blog and write several days a week give tips and hopefully answering your questions if you have any.  I really enjoy gardening and working on the farm amps up the enjoyment even more.  It's gardening on a larger scale!  Well, I am now back so feel free to ask any questions and I will be posting new information soon and tips on how to make your garden spectacular!

Thats all for today!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment